That’s correct, we’ve moved!
First, let’s cut to the chase with some quick facts and then dive deep into some of the moving details!
• We did NOT leave the Orem, University Place Mall. We just moved tenant spaces.
• Our OLD location was near the food court.
• Our NEW location is near Hallmark, Thai Pan and Christopher & Banks. (South-West Wing)
< Old Location - We had just started the moving process by putting away all of the display shoes.
After over 15 years at this specific location, because of logistics, it was time we made a new tenant space our next home. After a great and final Black Friday weekend, Saturday December 30th was the last day our old location was open.
A look into our old floor space after it had been cleared out.
For four straight days, our wonderful and strong employees moved stacks of shoes on carts throughout the mall ending at our new location.
A behind the scenes look at our new shelves without the shoeboxes.
Our new location!
The brand new space now features:
• Four feet tall grey shoebox shelves.
• Clean new flooring.
• Bright new white walls.
• A bigger register counter that is near the front of the store.
• An updated storefront sign.
• New bright ceiling lighting.
We are so happy with the way our new space has turned out. In this first month of re-opening, it has been our pleasure to see loyal returning customers as well as some new faces. Visit our new location today to experience it for yourself.
Again, it is located in the University Place Mall in the South-West corridor in-between Hallmark and Christopher & Banks.
See you soon and happy shopping!With love,
Forever Young Shoes